Friday, June 22, 2007

I will not drink wine until......

On my new book Software Testing Interview questions. Complete around 150 pages.....For whatever reason feeling a bit tired. For past 3 days not penned down a single word.......
.
.
.
Shiv's Inner heart :- You need punishment shiv......You can not drink Wine until you do not finish this book.....

Shiv's Outer heart :- But i am tired...Shifting my house , now a days evening cooking is also on my list

Shiv's Inner heart :- Hmmmm Whats your Goal ?

Shiv's Outer Heart :- To become one of the biggest publications software company of the world....

Shiv's Inner heart :- Ok you can relax forget everything....and yes also forget your dreams.

Shiv's outer heart :- No No thats just not possible

Shiv's Inner heart:- Then take the punishment.

Shiv's outer heart :- Ok done.....But will this dream come true.

Shiv's Inner heart :- You can only do hard work....rest will follow....

Shiv's Outer Heart :- Done.....I will complete this book till this month end.

;-) Footprints on the sand are not done by sitting at the beach.

Booooooom....Following my dreams.....

2 comments:

Rajeshwar Parakala said...

HI SHIV SIR ......

I AM BIG FAN OF YOU......I CAN EASILY UNDERSTAND YOUR BOOKS AND VIDEOS SIR,I HAVE TAKEN ALL OF YOUR .NET RELATED BOOKS.

THANKS
RAJESHWAR PARAKALA

Rajeshwar Parakala said...

HI SHIV SIR........
i AM THE BIG FAN OF YOU,GOD HAS GIVEN TO WRITE SUCH A GOOD BOOKS,WE HAVE PASSION TO READ SUCH A BOOKS.....
I HAVE ALL .NET RELATED BOOKS OF YOU
SIR.

THANKS FOR GIVING A CHANCE TO PUBLISHING POST
RAJESHWAR PARAKALA