Friday, September 28, 2007

Customer review for Java Interview questions on Amazon

Average Customer Review:Write an online review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Got a job Thanks and awesome book, 28 April 2007 By Rajeshri "Rajbookreader" (India) - See all my reviews
I will say awesome book. Yes the english is not good but who cares in the technical world. Best part i liked about it is that it covers question other than technical like project management , design patterns etc....Overall a good book and the best material for prepration Was this review helpful to you? (Report this)

great preparation material., 19 April 2007 By Mr. S. J. Lee "Simon Lee" (London) - See all my reviews

I'm pretty sure that if I were to try & write a book in a foreign language, the grammar would be many orders of magnitude worse than this book. Ok, so the reason you're looking to buy it is that you want realistic interview preparation material.. this is the book. lots and lots (400 or so) of realistic interview questions - but - the answers leave a lot to be desired.


==================

I promise will improve in the next edition

No comments: