Saturday, October 27, 2007

Acha hai tu mere jaisa ath ghante kaam nahin kar raha hai , jo mai zindagi bhar kiya hoon

Acha hai tu mere jaisa ath ghante kaam nahin kar raha hai , jo mai zindagi bhar kiya hoon

Was passing through the BpB book shop of CST Mumbai.You know what freinds my dad does not know i write books. I stopped by the Bpb book shop to see what are the hot titles in the market. Swear it i did not stop there to show that i write books to my Dad. As i was looking at the computer books my dad just stared at "Software Testing Interview Questions" by Shivprasad Koirala. My dad does not know english but he can read the Koirala word and then Shivprasad. He saw the koirala name and the read the full name Shivprasad Koirala. Dad asked hey look some one from our community. I said that's me. He picked up the book, stared it and i am sure he was proud about me. You know what he said ( Acha hai tu mere jaisa ath ghante kaam nahin kar raha hai , jo mai zindagi bhar kiya hoon) "Good to see that you are not doing 8 hours job which i did for my rest of life".

He quietly said to me this Sunday i will cook biryani for you in Dassera ( Thats my Dad's way of giving party). My Dad struggled for me coming out of the Nepal poverty , working hard and made this so Called Shivprasad Koirala.....What was i with out you....

1 comment:

SAKTHI said...

soon i wanna write anything like this for my parents...