Wednesday, October 10, 2007

To Yakov from India with Love

Dear Yakov,

My name is Shivprasad Koirala. I have been writing books for past 4 years now. Written almost 7 books till now. I always see you around yahoo computer author group. I make it a point if its your email read it.

I was hearing your book writing struggle ( car cast) for POD. You know what i heard it atleast 6 times and i hear it when i feel like not writing. Its aspiring.

Keep a small space for this Indian Fan of yours.

=============================

I am waiting for Mr Yakov's reply you can catch him live at http://yakovfain.javadevelopersjournal.com/

I will post his reply if he answers me....

====================================

Thanks and never give up. Every rejection brings you closer to your goal :)

Regards,
Yakov

======================

Thanks for all encouragement.....

No comments: